Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time childminder wanted for month of August and first week in September in Clonskeagh

Full time childminder wanted for month of August and first week in September in Clonskeagh           reply
22/07/2014 14:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I am looking for a lovely full time childminder to look after my 10 month old baby girl in our own home for 5 weeks, in our home in Clonskeagh. The dates are from the 5th of August until the 5th of September. It may only be 4 days a week, this is still tbc due to a contract I am taking on. Hours needed are from 8.30-5pm.

Looking for someone who has experience minding babies, likes getting out and about for walks and keeping little ones occupied and also comes with references and who is Garda vetted.

If you think you would suit this position please PM me and we can discuss it further.

Thanks,

Lollypop

re : Full time childminder wanted for month of August and first week in September in Clonskeagh           reply
23/07/2014 11:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello my name is Kasia and I am really interested in the position you are offering and would be more than happy to help you out over the 5 upcoming weeks.
I am a 20 year old Psychology student who is currently living in Dublin and looking for a job (temporary summer position; therefore your offer would be just perfect for me). I am currently on my summer vacations from my University. I am a hard-working person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. In addition I am a quick learner and as my University course suggests; I enjoy working with other people. So far during my studies I have learned how children function during their growing up period and have acquired the necessary knowledge needed when working with children. Knowing what kind of activities and games an infant should engage in during specific age periods (ie. 10 months) is really helpful and can be extremely beneficial and stimulating for the child.
More personal information: I absolutely love and adore children and hopefully will graduate successfully as a Psychologist to work with these little angels. I am a really reliable, positive and enthusiastic person, who bonds well with youngsters. I myslef have a 9 and half year old brother. I worked as a babysitter for over a year with a lovely girl in the past.
If you only wish to find out more information about me and perhaps meet me in person to discuss this further please feel free to call me at 085-183-4760.
or e-mail me: kasia229_9@o2.pl
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best,
Kasia

re : Full time childminder wanted for month of August and first week in September in Clonskeagh           reply
23/07/2014 20:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello I´m Lorraine 25 years old from Ireland living in Dublin. I am looking for a nanny position. I have over 5 years nanny experience working in Ireland, references available. Qualified Fetac Level 5, Garda Vetted and full clean drivers license.

24/07/2014 09:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Im a 28 year old Irish vetted and qualified childminder
experience with kids 9 months -16 years
Available for the month of August full/part time
some of sept
contact ellie

24/07/2014 09:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there Pm sent
Fully qualified irish Nanny with over 5 years experience
thanks
ellie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;