Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time flexible Childminder required in the douglas area

Full time flexible Childminder required in the douglas area           reply
03/03/2017 18:37 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi we are looking for a kind, reliable and flexible lady to mind our 21 month old daughter full time in childminders own home. Monday to friday. Non smoker. Please get in touch if you are interested in the position. Contact Donna on 0857047383.

re : Full time flexible Childminder required in the douglas area           reply
03/03/2017 22:10 - Cork City Childminders
Hi I can mind your child in my house. I live in Wilton. I´m mum of 3 kids 13,8,4.Kind regards. Monika.

re... : Full time flexible Childminder required in the douglas area           reply
04/03/2017 09:21 - Cork City Childminders
Hi monika. Thanks for your reply. The hours are 7.30 to 4.30 for 3 days a week and 9.30 to 6.30 two days a week. How much do you charge? Also we are expecting snother baby in august

re... : Full time flexible Childminder required in the douglas area           reply
04/03/2017 10:28 - Cork City Childminders
Hi 6 euro will be ok??

re : Full time flexible Childminder required in the douglas area           reply
05/03/2017 22:35 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there,
I am living in the middle of Douglas village and looking to mind kids in my own home.
I am a mum of one and a qualified childcare assistant.
Would love to discuss this opportunity further with you.

06/03/2017 09:09 - Cork City Childminders
Hiya my number is 0857047383. How much do you charge? I am expecting another baby in august. Would you be able to take on 2 smallies? Thanks for your reply

06/03/2017 15:38 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Donna
I sent you a pm
Regards
Sharon

discussion forum terms & conditions

;