Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time minder required Rathfarnham/Churchtown area from mid Aug

Full time minder required Rathfarnham/Churchtown area from mid Aug           reply
31/05/2016 11:14 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!
We are looking for a kind, caring and experienced childminder to look after our 3 children aged 7,5 and 2 Monday to Thursday from 8am to 5.30om from mid Aug (week commencing 15th Aug).
Excellent fluent English, full clean driving licence and references required.
Look forward to hearing from you!

re : Full time minder required Rathfarnham/Churchtown area from mid Aug           reply
04/07/2016 10:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Still available!

re : Full time minder required Rathfarnham/Churchtown area from mid Aug           reply
02/06/2016 19:29 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m Carol 28 years old, Brazilian child-minder with a long experienced in Brazil and 6 months of experienced in Scotland. This position I cared for a 2 years old boy..Having as responsibility, preparing food and give in the right time, bath and nursery respectively, teaching him number, colours, and animals names, and crafts, taking trips to the park. Prepared meals. I worked in Dublin as au pair 6 months. I cared two kids 5 years old twin boys and clean and pick up at school, tidy the playroom and care of the lunch and help with dinner and homework,go to the park to play and playdates in Rathmines. Now I´m looking after 2 girls ( 10 years and 13 years Old) and 1 boy ( 14 years Old). I´m able to speak and understand English (intermediate level at school) and I´m caring and responsible with children and I really love to work with kids. If you are interested, don t hesitate to contact me. I will be grateful for a chance to meet your family in person for us discuss the qualifications in details..
Email: carol.galvao@live.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;