Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time nanny D18

re : Full time nanny D18           reply
22/10/2016 14:30 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi im colette just saw your add there for full time nanny whats the times of pick up for the twins from school as im looking to do child minding an live right beside holy trinity ive 1 child an she goes to goatstown school of at half 2 so was seeing what time would be the pick up for your twins ? Have full clean driver licence non smoker an great with kids.

Full time nanny D18           reply
19/10/2016 21:45 - Dublin South Childminders
We are searching for a full time nanny/minder in our own home in Dublin 18. Immediate start. We have 5 year old twin girls and a 15 month old little boy. We need someone with fluent English and experience. Own car would be desirable as school pick ups required locally. (but also accessible by luas Green line)
Please contact if interested. Thanks!

re : Full time nanny D18           reply
10/11/2016 15:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
My name is Emily Ward and I am a caring, enthusiastic and reliable childminder who is looking for a Full-time job and would love to mind your children. I have 4 years childcare experience starting with working in a creche, Montessori and childminding for many families which is what I love to do best. I love to get kids out playing as much as possible to the park or playground and on those rainy days I do Arts,Crafts & Baking. I have my own car and a full, clean drivers licence so any school runs or appointments are no problem! If you think I might be the right person for your family I would love to hear more from you about the job roll. Glowing references available from all previous employers.
Looking forward to your reply,
Emily

discussion forum terms & conditions

;