Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time nanny available to start Feb/March

Full time nanny available to start Feb/March           reply
16/01/2014 21:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello parents

I have 5 years of experience taking care of kids ages from 1 to 15 years.
I am very warm, caring and patient. I´m also very creative, I do lots of fun things to keep them happy. I take my job seriously and do all I can to provide a safe, healthy and happy environment.
I always leave notes to parents informing about their daily activities or if they need something for the next day. I like keeping an open communication all the time. I speak English fluently, I don´t smoke and I am pet friendly. Not a driver. I can provide good references upon request.
Please contact me for further information.

re : Full time nanny available to start Feb/March           reply
17/01/2014 13:35 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Daya, can you please send me you cv and references?
We´re looking for a loving, caring, reliable and experienced Nanny required to take care of our 2 happy children (baby boy and 18 month girl) in our home in Sandycove/Dun laoghaire We are looking for somebody to commence in February. You must be fluent in English, a non-smoker, have a good sense of humour, love the outdoors and provide excellent Irish references. Hours will be 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday along with occasional babysitting.
We live in a lovely family home by the sea, close to beach, parks, Dart, playgrounds, shops and cafes. Driving licence not required but we would like you to take our kids swimming every week at a local pool. If you love cooking, baking, walks in the park, dancing, storytelling, arts and crafts, then you are perfect for us.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience. Please note that this is a long term position with a one month trial period.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Rachel

discussion forum terms & conditions

;