Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time nanny required in Booterstown in Feb 16

Full time nanny required in Booterstown in Feb 16           reply
21/11/2015 21:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Start date: Mid February 2016
Required: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (excl. Bank holidays) in our family home in Booterstown.
Children: Boy aged 3 and girl aged 1.
Location: Booterstown Co. Dublin. 0.7km to nearest Dart Station and 0.5km to bus stop (QBC on Stillorgan dual carriageway)
Duties: Care for children as a priority, including daily outings to parks etc. Prepare meals and clean up afterwards and washing.
Person Required: Loving, caring and active person to look after our two children. Non-smoker and fluent English essential. Car driver not required. Experience in minding children (crèche experience preferred). References essential.
If you are interested or would just like to find out a bit more about the position please feel free to email me at celinecodublin@gmail.com

re : Full time nanny required in Booterstown in Feb 16           reply
22/11/2015 18:26 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello! My name is Gemma Fuentes Llorach I am from Spain, I am looking for a job in Ireland where I am able to start on February, I love children so I cant imagine a better job than the one you are offering. I´ve been living in Ireland for a year working as an Au Pair in Dun Laoghaire, I am a qualified Leisure Instructor with the license number: 13406-7, I have been a volunteer minding kids every weekend in a scouts group in my village during 4 years, worked as a monitor, and only this year I started a degree online, social education, I am currently working in Spain in an optics shop as a dependent, now that I am back to Spain I realised I want to be back in Ireland as soon as my contract finishes in this job.
I´d love to hear from you and If you like we also could Skype to meet anytime, or I will also be in Dublin the weekend of 11th to 13th as a quick trip if u like to meet hen too.
Kind Regards,
Gemma.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;