Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time nanny wanted in Swords

re : Full time nanny wanted in Swords           reply
24/01/2017 11:50 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Ray,
I would be very interested in looking after your little boy.
I live on the Swords Road/Malahide and am a Mother of two teenage girls.
I have recently finished with a family minding two boys age 2+4 for the last year and a half as they are moving over an hour away.
I also have several years experience in childminding/nanny with children of all ages.
I am focused and responsible with children and extremely capable of organising any daily routine required.
Hoping to mind in my own home but can be flexible with arrangements.
I am a confident home cook.
I am a kind,caring and funloving person and enjoy being outdoors with trips to playgrounds,parks,library and other activities.
Full Clean Drivers Licence.
Garda Vetted and First Aid Cert.
O.T.C Medicine Exp.
Excellent C.V and References.
Hope to hear from you to discuss further.
Thank you,
Carol.

Full time nanny wanted in Swords           reply
22/01/2017 10:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello, we are looking for someone full time or possibly 3/4 days a week to llook after our one year old son. Preferably living very close by. Very important we find a great individual to look after our son and look forward to hearing from you to discuss further. Kind regards Ray.

re : Full time nanny wanted in Swords           reply
24/01/2017 10:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ray,
I saw your job profile and I´m really interested. I´m Brazilian, 29 years old and I decided to improve my environmental engineer career, so, I moved to Dublin to upgrade my English language and undertake an MBA (Masters Business Administration Course).
In Brazil, I was an account manager at an IT company and during my holidays I usually looked after my grandma with Alzheimer and my nephew. In Dublin, I worked as a child minder for 2 Irish families (first 2 girls, second 3 boys and 1 girl) but in order to attend my classes on Thursdays and Fridays I started to work as a carer of an elderly lady with Alzheimer and afterwards I looked after another lady with physical disability. I found all these experience to be rewarding.
I thoroughly enjoy working with people, specially children. I´m fun, proactive, patient, helpful and I take great personal satisfaction in performing my duties.
As my MBA course is every Thursday and Friday, I´m available for 3 days full time! :)
What are the days that you need nanny?
We are living near (I´m living in Sutton) and I´m available to start right now.
If you wish, you can call me on 0851262757.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Regards, Nathalia.

re... : Full time nanny wanted in Swords           reply
24/01/2017 17:30 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello Carol thank you very much for the reply. We would like someone who is in Swords so that is good. Obviously the connection with our son is most important thing. Could I ask what type of money you wher looking at (cash)we are looking for between 3-5 days from around 9/10am till 5pm. It would be the same days once agreed.
Your mail sounds very interesting if there was any other questions please ask away?
Regards
Ray

re... : Full time nanny wanted in Swords           reply
24/01/2017 18:59 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ray,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I usually would have a few visits or outings with the new family and the child so it puts everyone at ease before I start.I also do not expect anyone to commit to a definite postion until everyone is comfortable and happy,especially the Baby!
My fee is €8 an hour.
Where are you living in Swords?
I´m in Gainsborough on the Swords Road.
You mention 3-5 days,does this mean some weeks 3 days
and other weeks 5 days?
Thanks,
Carol.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;