Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time/part time childminding Dublin 7

Full time/part time childminding Dublin 7           reply
12/03/2018 18:58 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Katherine. I am looking for a kind and dedicated childminder for my little one Senan, who is a really lovely natured child to care for.

I am looking for some ad hoc childcare from mid-April when Senan will be 6 months, with more full-time work available from mid-September, if things are working well for us both.

I am based on the Navan Road, Dublin 7. I will be returning to work, but will be working from home for a while, attending some meetings etc, so my hours will be flexible, but may vary and I would need some flexibility also (though I´m mostly concerned with finding the right person)

If you are interested please contact me and we can meet for a coffee and a chat to discuss further.

Katherine

Full time/part time childminding Dublin 7           reply
12/03/2018 18:58 - Dublin North Childminders
My name is Katherine. I am looking for a kind and dedicated childminder for my little one Senan, who is a really lovely natured child to care for.

I am looking for some ad hoc childcare from mid-April when Senan will be 6 months, with more full-time work available from mid-September, if things are working well for us both.

I am based on the Navan Road, Dublin 7. I will be returning to work, but will be working from home for a while, attending some meetings etc, so my hours will be flexible, but may vary and I would need some flexibility also (though I´m mostly concerned with finding the right person)

If you are interested please contact me and we can meet for a coffee and a chat to discuss further.

Katherine

re : Full time/part time childminding Dublin 7           reply
23/04/2018 21:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Lee . I am really interested in the childminding position you have advertised. The days and times suit perfect. I could mind in your home or my own . I am a experienced child minder I am currently minding 3 children aged 5, 3 and 20 months . I unfortunately have to leave due to moving home , I can provide 2 excellent references . I am outgoing, fun and caring . I would provide healthy meals , do light housework and keep the children active and busy as well as helping with homework and dropping and collecting from school if needed . If you want to send me an email my email address is lee92savage92@gmail.com .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;