Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full-time summer childminder position (June-August)

re : Full-time summer childminder position (June-August)           reply
28/03/2015 16:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Madam,
I am writing to apply for the Childminder position.
I am Mauritian and I have been living in Ireland for over ten years. I am a reliable, calm, non-smoker individual who has a clear English communication skill. I have years of experience as a nanny in Dublin with children between one month of age and 7 years of age. I am currently looking after a 5 year old boy and a 7 year old boy in a part time base. I am responsible for collecting at School, managing meals, play with them, take them to playdates, playground and activities around Dublin like Museum, library and etc., as required.
I´ve been working for this family since October 2014, because the previous family was in need of just few hours per week.
I am committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment for the children in my care. I can be reached anytime via email at dawson2707@yahoo.fr or my mobile, 089/ 4774409.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Best Regards,
Stephanie Ramasawmy

Full-time summer childminder position (June-August)           reply
23/03/2015 11:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I´m looking for a full-time (Monday-Friday, 8-5.30) childminder during the months of June, July and August to look after my two girls (aged 4 and 7). We are based in Dublin 4. We´d love to find someone who will take the girls out for plays in the park or perhaps further afield to the zoo etc. on a few of the days during the summer - so lots of energy required! If you are interested, please do let me know. Thank-you. Kt.

re : Full-time summer childminder position (June-August)           reply
26/03/2015 09:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
Our names are Pam and Hillary and we do relief childminding, basically filling in when childminders become ill or go on holidays. If you think this service maybe of interest to do please pm me and I will give you more details on rates etc.,
Kind regards
Pam & Hillary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;