Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fulltime Minder Needed August 2018

Fulltime Minder Needed August 2018           reply
11/12/2017 20:36 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I know it is early to post this but perhaps someone is currently caring for a child that might be leaving to attend school etc. I am anxious to plan well in advance if possible.
I will need full-time care for my little girl when I return to work next August / September. She was born in October so will be 10-11 months at that point. I am happy for her to be cared for in my home or your home.
Dundrum/Clonskeagh/Goatstown/Stillorgan/Mount Merrion and surrounding areas would be most convenient. It is important to us that our minder is non-smoking and has experience in caring for babies. If we were able to identify a minder as early as possible, I would love for you to be able to provide some infrequent. care / babysitting in the meantime as we do not have family in Dublin but this is not a requirement.
Thank you for reading.

re : Fulltime Minder Needed August 2018           reply
12/12/2017 08:30 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Pauline,I live in Dundrum,Rockfiled beside Balally Luas,twenty years experience in childcare ,if you would like to ring and have a chat ,you can reach me on 0857174117.Regards Pauline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;