Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully Qualified and highly Experienced Childminder (Dublin South)

re : Fully Qualified and highly Experienced Childminder (Dublin South)           reply
20/03/2014 19:24 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi jordan
I´m looking for someone for july-is this too far in advance for you.
rgds
ann

Fully Qualified and highly Experienced Childminder (Dublin South)           reply
19/03/2014 22:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there my name is Jordan Meade and I´m a fully qualifed Childcare worker, I´ve my FETAC Level 5 working in childcare and also my FETAC Level 6 supervision in childcare. I´ve worked in a childcare setting and enjoyed every moment of my time I spent there. I gained experience throughout all the different rooms with children ranging from 7 months upto 10 years of age in the after school room. I was also a nanny to a 6 month year old boy for a short period of time. I highly enjoyed this as it gave me a one to one basis with the child and I was able to focus my attention to the one child. I´ve experience in the areas of child development and childrens activites towards the general age of the child.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact with me to see my CV and ask any other details or questions you may have for me.

Thank you
Jordan Meade

re : Fully Qualified and highly Experienced Childminder (Dublin South)           reply
20/03/2014 11:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Jordan, I am looking for a full time childminder to mind my baby girl when My maternity leave is over , so starting 20th August. The baby will be 10 months by then. The working hours are 8 to 5 monday to Friday in my house in Leopardstown.
If you are interested could you please send me your CV and some references. we can then schedule a meeting.
many thanks,
Carolina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;