Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully qualified childminder available

re : Fully qualified childminder available           reply
02/08/2013 20:04 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am looking for some-one to mind my two children - an 8 year old girl and 7 year old boy who get on really well. They go to the Heath school so the hours for the rest of the summer is 3 full days per week and come September 5 days after school and possibly an hour before on some mornings. If you could give me a call on 0872939706 that would be great
thanks
Catherina

Fully qualified childminder available           reply
31/07/2013 10:30 - Laois Childminders
Hi,

I am available to mind children in my own home. I have three of my own children ages 9, 6 and 10 months. I have over three years experience working in a creche. I have my level 5 and level 6 in childcare including special needs. I also have first aid, fire safety and HACCP training, I am gardai vetted. I have my own car (7 seater)with a full clean driving license.

I am available for an immediate start and all through school holidays, can collect and drop children to and from school.

Will prepare and cook fresh homemade food daily. Also I am a non-smoker and have a smoke free home.

Look forward to hearing from you
:-))

re : Fully qualified childminder available           reply
04/08/2013 20:33 - Laois Childminders
Hi just wondering what side of Portlaoise you live? Need someone to collect and mind 4 year old from 12 to 3.10 and mind 2 year old from 9 to 3.10. I live on Abbeyleix Road side of town and work in town centre.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Childminder.JPG