Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Fully qualified childminder in Mullingar

Fully qualified childminder in Mullingar           reply
06/12/2010 15:12 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am fully qualified in childcare and have over 8 years experience in working with children. I also have 2 children of my own a 4 year old and a 6 month old.

I am available to look after children in my own home on a full and part time basis. I offer very reasonable rates.

If you are interested please send me a pm.

re : Fully qualified childminder in Mullingar           reply
22/08/2011 13:32 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Aidole,
Just wondering if you´re still available....need childminder from mid-Sept for my two boys aged 3 and 7mths, Mon-Fri (8.45 - 4 and 5 1day/wk). Please let me know if you´re available and your rates and we can arrange a meeting.

Many thanks,
Denise

re : Fully qualified childminder in Mullingar           reply
12/12/2010 21:03 - Westmeath Childminders
HI I am just wondering if you are still looking to look after some children? I have a two year old son and I am trying to find a part time child minder prob only Thursday and Friday each week after Christmas. I just want to check if you are still available and if so where are you based?
If you are still available maybe a meeting could be arranged as I want to make sure Jack will be comfortable with whoever I find to mind him. Can you also clarify what costs you will charge, what hours you could cover and have you ever looked after other peoples children?
Sorry for all the questions!!
Vivienne.

discussion forum terms & conditions