Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully qualified childminder in Swords

re... : Fully qualified childminder in Swords           reply
17/04/2014 07:30 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Ya I work shift so a thurs and fri I would drop the baby at 12 and if you could pick kaitlyn up at 1.40 and my husband would pick them up at 5 and then a Monday tues and wens they would be dropped at 8 and kaitlyn dropped to school and then I would pick the baby up at 2.30. They are in crèche at the min but just looking around for a child minder at the min. I hope that´s a bit clearer for you my days are a bit weird to get your head around. Thanks again Paula.

re : Fully qualified childminder in Swords           reply
16/04/2014 21:57 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi ya just wondering if you drop kids to school my 4 year old will need dropping 3 days and picking up 2 days and I have a 1 year old to be minded thurs fri and mon tues wens as I only work part time ow my little girl goes to cronans school thanks a mill Paula.

re... : Fully qualified childminder in Swords           reply
16/04/2014 22:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Paula, I do not do dropping and collection from school but I have one person who does for me to st. Cronans , if you dont mind and I pay her.
I would like ask, when would you like to start? Are you looking for childminder since september?
If I understand 1 year old needs to be minded on Thursdays and Fridays and some Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays?
And what about 4 years old ? thursdays and fridays afterschool ?
Please let me know more info , and we can chat more about routine and about charge.
Thank you so much for your time.
KR Mirka

Fully qualified childminder in Swords           reply
16/04/2014 18:27 - Dublin North Childminders
Im fully qualified , fully experienced and reliable Childminder in Swords ( Brides Glen Area) I have 1 space available for full time at the moment and 2 spaces for part time.
I offer Home from home environment...
Im Fully insured, First aider, Garda vetted, registered withHSE, FCCC and with Childminding Ireland
Excellent references available on request
I work Mon-Thursday 8:00-5:30pm
Friday 8:00-5:00pm

Kind Regards
Mirka 085 103 1935

re : Fully qualified childminder in Swords           reply
16/04/2014 21:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi ya just wondering if you drop kids to school my 4 year old will need dropping 3 days and picking up 2 days and I have a 1 year old to be minded thurs fri and mon tues wens as I only work part time ow my little girl goes to cronans school thanks a mill Paula.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;