Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully qualified with 5yrs experience working with children with SEN,July provision tutor available limerick area

re : Fully qualified with 5yrs experience working with children with SEN,July provision tutor available limerick area           reply
10/04/2013 21:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi maria. I am looking for someone for july provision this year for my son. Are you available still? Where are you based please?

re : Fully qualified with 5yrs experience working with children with SEN,July provision tutor available limerick area           reply
15/05/2013 23:21 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi. Are you still available? we are living just outside Limerick city

Fully qualified with 5yrs experience working with children with SEN,July provision tutor available limerick area           reply
20/02/2013 23:03 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Limerick)
Hi,
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher who gas experience of learning support and resource teaching and teaching mainstream (senior infants and 1st).
I have a lot of experience in dealing with children with Autism,P.D.D, and Asperger´s syndrome.

I am available in the limerick area.
Feel free to contact me!

re... : Fully qualified with 5yrs experience working with children with SEN,July provision tutor available limerick area           reply
28/05/2013 07:08 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
I PM´d you deedaa!!!

re... : Fully qualified with 5yrs experience working with children with SEN,July provision tutor available limerick area           reply
28/05/2013 00:15 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello, if you haven´t found a teacher yet I am available in the Limerick area. I am a newly qualified Primary School teacher with experience in a special school setting as well as mainstream. I am also a qualified Spanish, German and Speech and Drama teacher so I have lots of experience in working with children of all ages. If you are interested or would like more information you can contact me on fitzgeraldlorna@gmail.com
Kind Regards.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;