Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully registered Insured childminder available near Kilcock

Fully registered Insured childminder available near Kilcock           reply
05/06/2017 21:49 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m fully registered with HSE and registered and insured with child minding Ireland .
I´m Garda vetted and have excellent References .
I also am qualified have Fetac level 6 and have both creche and playschool experience and many more qualifications My own children are grown up and working .
Please pm me for further details Thank you 😊

re : Fully registered Insured childminder available near Kilcock           reply
06/06/2017 13:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
My name is Nikki. I am a teacher and gave two little girls. Lola Rose is three and will be four in October and Sadie will be one in September. I am looking for someone to mind the two girls Monday to Friday from 7.45ish to 3.30pm. Are you available and also What would you charge
Nikki

re... : Fully registered Insured childminder available near Kilcock           reply
06/06/2017 14:04 - Kildare Childminders
Pm you there Nikki

re : Fully registered Insured childminder available near Kilcock           reply
06/06/2017 23:30 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Aileen,
Are you still available? Just wondering where you are based exactly?Im a teacher looking for childcare for my baby. Thanks. Olivia

re... : Fully registered Insured childminder available near Kilcock           reply
09/06/2017 12:01 - Kildare Childminders
Sorry Aisling Nass is to far away sorry
Good luck with it 😎

09/06/2017 20:29 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a childminder outside my home for my little girl. She is 7months old now but will be 10months old by the time shes being minded as I am returning to work in September. I am a nurse & do shift work so the amount of days a month minding needed may vary from 6 up to 9 days & not the same days each week. My work roster tends to be out a good bit in advance so there will be plenty of notice what days are needed.
My husband works regular hours so he will be the one to drop & collect. We live in Kilcock. Where are you based?
If this interests you it would be great to organise a meeting & discuss things.
Kind regards,
Laetitia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;