-----------------------------------
Hi,
Are you still available for work?
Thanks,
Michelle

re : Fun and caring childminder available           reply
18/12/2013 11:21 - Galway City Childminders
Hi. I am looking for a babysitter for Monday 23rd Dec and Friday 3rd Dec from about 9am til 1.30pm. I am also looking for someone for this Saturday night and future nights. It´s for two well behaved boys. Are you interested, if so, please PM me

Fun and caring childminder available           reply
25/11/2013 16:12 - Galway City Childminders
Hi,
I am a 25 year old girl based in Galway city centre available for work. I have completed a FETAC Level 6 in Supervision in Childcare, a FETAC Level 5 in Understanding Special Needs and a FETAC level 5 in Special Needs Assisting. I have also completed various courses through the Roscommon Childcare Committee which can be seen on my CV. I have previous experience working in a creche environment in which I worked mainly in the baby room (6 -12 months) and in the wobbler room (1-2years) and also worked loosely in the other rooms in the creche. I have also have 4 years experience working with children privately in their own homes. I have a great passion for working with children of all ages.

02/03/2014 23:50 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Aisling
I am looking for someone with your qualifications to mind our 3 daughters 11, 9 and 7 after school (from 2.30) 4 or 5 days a week, 15-20 hours a week. homework, activities etc.
are you still looking for a position?
our last nanny was with us eight years but has now gone travelling.
many thanks

24/02/2014 09:24 - Galway City Childminders
Hi
I am looking for childminder Saturday March 1st and Sunday March 2nd 8.30 to 1.30.
Let me know your availibility . We have two ten year old boys and 2 year old girl.
Diane

discussion forum terms & conditions

;