Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fun and loving childminder available in Bray/Shankill/Dalkey areas.

re : Fun and loving childminder available in Bray/Shankill/Dalkey areas.           reply
12/11/2013 11:09 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Would you be interested in minding a 9 month old boy in his own house in Shankill on a Thursday and Friday? If so, can you send me a PM with your rates and phone number and we could chat a little bit more?
Thanks
Julie.

re : Fun and loving childminder available in Bray/Shankill/Dalkey areas.           reply
30/01/2015 10:56 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi , I am looking for childminder for my two children. my boy is 4 years old and is going to shanganagh PArk house. He leaves schoold at 1PM.
My daughter is 7Years old and is going to MHUIRE SCOIL Shnakill. she finishes at 14.30 PM. I would like the person to collect them from school and keep then until 5:30PM on Tuesday and Friday. pls let me know.

re... : Fun and loving childminder available in Bray/Shankill/Dalkey areas.           reply
12/11/2013 16:36 - Wicklow Childminders
Julie, I´ve sent you a mail. Two days a week is EXACTLY what I´m looking for and I´m based in Bray. Very happy to go to your house as I´ve two boys in Rathmichael school. I´ve sent you a private message. :)

Fun and loving childminder available in Bray/Shankill/Dalkey areas.           reply
12/11/2013 10:58 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello.
My name is Lena and I am a fun and reliable childminder. I have worked with loads of children in the past and enjoyed every minute of it. I spent 4 years studying a Performing Arts course and my aim is to have my own school for children with less opportunities and come from disadvantaged areas.
I am a trained actor, singer, dancer and director so the days will be far from boring!
I have references also and whatever else is needed. I have my own house or can go to your house, neither is a problem. PM if I might be what you are looking for.

re... : Fun and loving childminder available in Bray/Shankill/Dalkey areas.           reply
12/11/2013 12:30 - Wicklow Childminders
C

discussion forum terms & conditions

;