Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Garda Vetted, Energetic, kind, Irish Childminder available Greystones

re : Garda Vetted, Energetic, kind, Irish Childminder available Greystones           reply
20/06/2016 18:35 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Sheila and I have an 8 month old baby boy. I am going back to work at the end of August and I am looking for a childminder.
Are you available ? Could we have a call to discuss further?
Thanks.

re : Garda Vetted, Energetic, kind, Irish Childminder available Greystones           reply
26/07/2016 12:50 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi -
My name is Tara. I have twin boys in St. Brigids in Greystones currently in creche after school. Looking for child minder monday-thursday. Collection 1.40 from school till 3.30/4. Is this of interest ?

Garda Vetted, Energetic, kind, Irish Childminder available Greystones           reply
15/06/2016 13:02 - Wicklow Childminders
Irish, Garda Vetted, highly experienced childminder available in the Greystones area, up to date paediatric first aid training, Montessori qualified, mum of three. Pre schoolers or baby, will enjoy hanging out with my ten month old whilst my older two are at school, I have a seven seater so available to do school runs for school going ages. We enjoy art and crafts, baking, going to stay and play groups, walks to the beach and the playground, lots of fresh air. Within a warm home environment, lots of toys available, and yummy home cooked food! excellent references available, don´t hesitate to pm me your requirements

04/08/2016 18:13 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello
I realise it´s some time away, but I am looking for a minder to mind my son from end Feb next year Mon -Fri 8.30-5.30pm. He will be 11 months old by then. Is there any possibility that you would be available?
Many thanks
Allison

discussion forum terms & conditions