Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Gentle AP Minder Required Waterford City

re : Gentle AP Minder Required Waterford City           reply
22/11/2014 22:51 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am fully qualified childminder garda vetted first aid refrence available I worked in a creche for 6 years and I am childminding now 3.5 years and loving it whilst working in the creche we were always taught to never call a child bold it´s all about making them confident and feeling important I changed my career as with working in a creche you are stuck in with the kids now it´s great we can go on adventures always out for a walk on days we can we go to the park etc I´ve full licence also if you would like to meet for a chat feel free to contact me thanks ☺

20/11/2014 10:45 - Waterford Childminders
Good Morning, I have just had my first baby (she is five months old now) and have begun to explore the idea of minding her at home along with another child or two. I am currently on maternity leave from a crèche and had intended on bringing her along to work with me. However, the more I thought about it the more I liked the idea of childminding along with her. I have a very different style of parenting to the ideals espoused in the crèche and would like her raised more in line with these. Like you I believe being gentle with children is a priority and I believe children need hugs and love more than a stern voice. I talk to children at their level and try to understand their perspective rather than shouting orders. I also believe a parent knows their own child better than anyone else. That is why I was intrigued to read your email. I am a non-smoker, have my own transport plus have Guarda vetting and First Aid training. I have studied childcare and gained Fetac Level 6 in Supervision in Childcare.
I am interested in finding a way I can bring my child up with kindness and hugs along with continuing to work in childcare which I really enjoy. Please feel free to email me at pam.odoherty@gmail.con if any of this sounds appealing to you.
Thanks again,
Ann-Marie

02/12/2014 18:11 - Waterford Childminders
Hi how are you?
My name is Roisin. I am interested in your job. I have previously worked as a Nanny and a Preschool Teacher. I have First Aid and Fetac 5 and 6 in Childcare. I am from Kilkenny but happy to travel, I have a full licence.
If you are interested I would love to hear from you. I am more than happy to forward my C.V
Kindest Regards,
Roisin Brennan
roisinb92@gmail.com

Gentle AP Minder Required Waterford City           reply
17/11/2014 10:26 - Waterford Childminders
We are seeking an experienced gentle childminder for our one year old to mind in the minders own home. She is currently in creche but we are exploring other options as we favour more attachment style parenting. We dont believe in labelling a child "bad" or "good" and practice positive parenting and learning through play and support her through her developmental stages.

Hours vary week to week due to shift work but will be either 8.30-2.30 or 1.30-5.30. Monday to Friday.

First aid
Garda vetted
Non smoker
Own transport
Gentle & Kind
Child focused and understanding of childs needs and developmental stages.

If this resonates with you and fits your style - please contact us for a chat!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;