Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Hello Pandorly ! | Log Off | Edit Profile | My Schools | My PM's
Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us
Want to see more information for Glasheen Boys' School Glasheen Cork , Cork City ? Click on the link.

Glasheen Boys Principal Update ts 1004070748

Glasheen Boys Principal Update ts 1004070748           reply
19/06/2016 19:28 -
-----------------------------------
A wonderful, welcoming school where each student is valued. I can´t commend it highly enough.

07/04/2010 23:31 -
Super school. Couldn´t say enough for it. Keep up the brilliant work.

22/12/2014 22:35 -
We were all at the school concert last Thursday. It was really fantastic. Loads of brilliant improvements have taken place in the school even since my kids started going there. They are always improving the place and the school looks great. The best part of all is that the atmosphere is welcoming and warm and my kids are happy there. 

Glasheen Boys - Principal Update           reply
07/04/2010 06:48 - General
We have 300 pupils.
Our school recently raised its 2nd Green Flag. We are the 2010 Cork (Chapter 11) Under 11 and Under 13 Quiz champions as well as the Cork NPC Quiz champions. We are in the All-Ireland Finals for the 4th consecutive year. Glasheen Boys´ are also the Sciath na Scol Hurling & Football champions for 2009/10, as well as the Barber Cup Tennis Champions.
We now have interactive whiteboards in all classrooms and our I.T. facilities are top of the range. Our school is bright, welcoming and cheerful.
Principal
April 2010

discussion forum terms & conditions

;