Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

HIGHLY EXP CHILDMINDER/MONT TEACHER AVAIL S.DUB AREAS

HIGHLY EXP CHILDMINDER/MONT TEACHER AVAIL S.DUB AREAS           reply
07/02/2021 15:59 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there families

I am 30 years old, Irish and a non smoker who is based in bray. I drive and have fetac level 5 in childcare and 6 in montessori. I have over 10 years experience in childcare. I previously worked in a creche until 2015 with all ages from babies upto afterschool and with some children with additional needs.

I also worked as a montessori teacher. I then decided to try nannying which I loved.I was most recently nannying for my fourth family but had to finish up with them due to covid and changes in their circumstances. The families I have worked for have ranged in age from 7 months to toddler/preschool to afterschool. Since covid I have returned to the creche working with all ages which I´m really enjoying.I am still in contact with and babysit for my previous families regularly, all of whom will happily give references.

I have just had my own baby and will be looking to work part time for a family who won´t mind me bringing baby to work with me and mind both together As little playmates :) . (He will be 6 months then and ideally would like to mind a baby in or around the same age) and I love getting out and about with the children I care for and am always looking for new things to do.

Some of the activities I always like to look out for are playgroups and music classes where younger children can develop their social skills. I also love getting outdoors in all weather with the right gear and burning off some energy :) I love arts and crafts and letting the children express themselves through different materials and of course music and reading stories is lots of fun.

I Will be looking to start work again around July but will start earlier for the right family. If you are interested and would like to chat more please do not hesitate to contact me.

re : HIGHLY EXP CHILDMINDER/MONT TEACHER AVAIL S.DUB AREAS           reply
27/03/2021 13:16 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there!
Hi Natalie,
We are a family based in Foxrock and are looking for someone to take care of our lovely 2 year old boy during the morning and then pick up our two older boys (7 & 8) from the local school. We would be happy to have your baby with you if that suited best.
It would be great to talk if this sounded like something you might be interested in. So, please do message me and we can set up a call.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Darragh & Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;