Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED NANNY AVAILABLE

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED NANNY AVAILABLE           reply
04/05/2020 19:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there Parents! I am 30 years old, Irish and a non smoker who is based in bray. I drive and have fetac level 5 in childcare and 6 in montessori.

I have 10 years experience in childcare. I worked in a creche until 2015 with all ages from babies upto afterschool and with some children with additional needs. I also worked as a montessori teacher. I then decided to try nannying which I loved.

I was most recently nannying for my fourth family (my first three families were twins (so am well used to busy!) Who I started with at the ages 15 months, 7 months and 15 months again plus school going siblings . I was most recently looking after an 18 month old a 7 year old so have plenty of experience with all ages.

I love getting out and about with the children I care for and am always looking for new things to do. Some of the activities I always like to look out for are playgroups and music classes where younger children can develop their social skills. I also love getting outdoors in all weather with the right gear and burning off some energy :) I love arts and crafts and letting the children express themselves through different materials and of course music and reading stories is lots of fun!

I am still in contact with and babysit for my previous families regularly, all of whom will happily give references.

I am garda vetted and first aid trained.

Please feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions or would like to have a chat. I am ideally looking for a 4 day week but am open to 4 and a half or 5 days for the right family!

re : HIGHLY EXPERIENCED NANNY AVAILABLE           reply
19/05/2020 21:30 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I just came across your profile and it sounds great! I am looking for someone to mind our 3 children 4 days per week Monday to Thursday in Deansgrange, Blackrock.
Are you free for a chat this week? My children are 6 months (boy), 2.5 years (girl) and 3.5 (boy). The 3.5 year old will attend montessori from 9.30 to 1pm each day.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks,
Claire

discussion forum terms & conditions

;