Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Hartstown: Experienced Childminder Wanted

Hartstown: Experienced Childminder Wanted           reply
08/04/2017 15:06 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for a childminder for my 2 year old grandaughter in the Hartstown, Blanchardstown area. She has never been minded outside the family before. She, like her mother, is an only child. I need to know what is involved. I strees that I would prefer an experienced childminder in a home enviroment. Thanks. You can contact me here or email me at TmayMur@protonmail.com

Teresa May Murphy

re : Hartstown: Experienced Childminder Wanted           reply
09/04/2017 14:18 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Treasa
My name is Belinda I have over ten years experience working with children of all ages and abilities and hold a full clean drivers licence. I offer a home from home environment and currently look after two beautiful girls one age three the other age five. We do lots of fun activities and have a happy safe environment. If you would like to chat further please contact me on the number provided.
Regards Belinda

09/04/2017 15:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi , I´m mother of 3 , 2 girls aged 13 and 2 half and I´ve a baby boy. I´m currently minding a 2 half year old boy 3 days a week and my daughter has so much fun with him. We do a lot of activities indoors and outdoors. I brought them to meet Peppa pig last Friday in go kids go it was a great success we also had a trip to the zoo. I have a 7 seater car so I´m able to bring them out so they get to see fun places now and again. I´ve a very spacious home with lots of toys and days and always have a good arts and crafts supply. What days and hours were you looking for your grand daughter to be minded? If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me , Linda

18/04/2017 21:56 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi has u position been filled.Carmel is my name.my number is 0877749158 call me anytime.Thanks for ur time.

re... : Hartstown: Experienced Childminder Wanted           reply
19/04/2017 20:12 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello
The position is not filled. At the moment I am just making enquiries. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;