Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Help me find a Primary school in Galway, we are moving from Canada

re... : Help me find a Primary school in Galway, we are moving from Canada           reply
26/11/2014 17:12 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
We are hoping to be in the city, but we want to find the school first and then move to that area. So I am open to suggestion. Thanks.

re : Help me find a Primary school in Galway, we are moving from Canada           reply
25/11/2014 19:12 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
What area of Galway are you moving to?

Help me find a Primary school in Galway, we are moving from Canada           reply
25/11/2014 17:21 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures (Locality: Galway)
I have twin boys who are 7 years old (turning 8 in May 2015) they are in Grade 2 right now, in Canada. We are moving to Galway at the beginning of the year and need help and advise finding a good school for them. We are not religious and I am worried they wont be accepted. Can someone help me out. Thanks in advance.

re : Help me find a Primary school in Galway, we are moving from Canada           reply
22/01/2015 11:12 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
I would try and enroll in the educate together schools..There is one in the city and one in knocknacarra..They are non religious. You can visit educatetogether.ie website for more info. Gd luck with move

discussion forum terms & conditions

;