Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Hi I am available at ANYTIME!;-)

re : Hi I am available at ANYTIME!;-)           reply
21/07/2014 10:41 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Would you be interested in minding 2 boys aged 4 and 2 at our lucan home 2/3 days a week?

Hi I am available at ANYTIME!;-)           reply
30/06/2014 20:50 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m Michelle a Filipina. A very loving, caring, reliable, energetic and is very committed to her work. I have been working in Rathcoole for two boys aged 5 and an almost 3 years old.They a very lovely boys named Joseph and Dylan. And a very very lovely family. But unfortunately, they will now wanted a living in nanny for the boys, and asked me last April if its possible if can commit to as a stay in nanny, but i sadly can´t because i am looking for a stay out job. I have been working for them since last august of last year and ill be up until this July, so they can start to have the new one and the kids will be comfortable come September. I was sad that we have to part ways, i love the boys already as my own...but everybody should move on. My relationship with the family is very very good. I hope you that I will have a chance to work for you and mind your children, i do love my job,very much. This is my contact number 0862151572. I have my reference always ready,if need to. Kind regards!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;