Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Highly Qualified Childminder available in Newbridge, Liffey Hall

Highly Qualified Childminder available in Newbridge, Liffey Hall           reply
08/07/2014 12:49 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have my FTEC Advance level 6 in Creche Management. I also have over six years experience in working in childcare at a pre-school, creche and A Nanny. I have worked as a Nanny for five years with two sets of families with young children, from the ages of five months to seven years.I have a lovely big house for the children to play in with a bright and colourful playroom.I will provide your children or babies with homemade meal, and healthy snacks throughout the day. I also have a car so can drive anywhere. Will provide your child/baby with daily outings to parks, mother and toddler groups etc. aswell as doing other activites with them eg painting, sticking, play-doh etc

pm me if you are interested or ring me on 0894815601

Sarah

re : Highly Qualified Childminder available in Newbridge, Liffey Hall           reply
09/07/2014 22:13 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Sarah, I have a 21 mnth old boy and were movng to Newbridge in Sept, I work shift, 3.days per week mostly, I would need a 7 am drop off on my early shifts, and pick ups would be at 6.. if this arrangement is something that would interest you please let me know, may I ask have you other kids to mind also??

re : Highly Qualified Childminder available in Newbridge, Liffey Hall           reply
Hi Sarah, I have a 21 mnth old boy and were movng to Newbridge in Sept, I work shift, 3.days per week mostly, I would need a 7 am drop off on my early shifts, and pick ups would be at 6.. if this arrangement is something that would interest you please let me know, may I ask have you other kids to mind also??

09/07/2014 22:17 - Kildare Childminders

09/07/2014 21:48 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Sarah, I will be moving to Newbridge in Sept and am looking for a minder for my 21 month old boy, I work shift so the days would vary each week, approx 3 per week , drop offs would need to be at 7 am on my earlys but that´s not every day, pick ups would possibly be at 6 ( earlier some days ) , would you be interestd in this arrangement and if so , would you have other kids and what would your daily rate be.
Thanks

09/07/2014 22:18 - Kildare Childminders

09/07/2014 22:19 - Kildare Childminders

09/07/2014 22:15 - Kildare Childminders

09/07/2014 22:18 - Kildare Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;