Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Highly experienced childminder available Newbridge

re : Highly experienced childminder available Newbridge           reply
15/08/2014 15:11 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Christine
I have 3 children 2 girls and a boy aged 9, 6 and 3. The 2 older girls are in 1st and 3rd class so after school for them and full time for the 3yr old. If you are interested please let me know, also could you let me know what would the cost be and would be able to do school pick up? My job is Mon - Fri 8 -5 starting in the next 2 weeks.
Regards
Sinead

Highly experienced childminder available Newbridge           reply
02/08/2014 11:26 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I am a childminder living in newbridge ,I provide a home from home atmosphere for the children that I mind. Your child/children would be cared for in a loving home situation. I have lots of toys, art materials, all the necessary equipment (cots, buggies, car seats etc.) and a totally enclosed garden.

I have over 20 years experience as a childminder. I am registered with the HSE and Kildare County Childcare Committee, and I have excellent references. I am available to start immediately part-time or full time!

Please don´t hesitate to contact me on 0857187056, or message me.

Sincerely Christine

re : Highly experienced childminder available Newbridge           reply
21/08/2014 07:10 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Christine,
Are you still available? If so, please give me a call. I´m looking for a childminder from 1 September for a 4 day week minding a 3 year old and a 5 year old. My 3 year old is in the Naoinra in the Gaelscoil in Newbridge and my little girl is going into senior infants in the Gaelscoil. We can do drop offs, but I´d need pick ups at 11.45 and 1.40. I usually work till 4.305/5.
Thanks,
martha.
087 6598793

discussion forum terms & conditions

;