Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor Available for July Provision - Dublin or around

re : Home Tutor Available for July Provision - Dublin or around           reply
22/05/2012 00:57 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi,
We are looking for a qualified teacher to provide the July provision to our 7-year old son. We live in North Co.Wicklow and are available in the second half of July. Please contact me if you wish to take it further.
Regards,
DK

21/02/2012 20:49 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello
I am the parent of a child with autism and last year was panicked about July so this year I intend to start early
We live in Dublin 12 and I would be interested in findingout more about you
Linda O´Kane
email okane25@eircom.net

22/05/2012 05:41 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
July provision sorted, thanks for your interest.

re... : Home Tutor Available for July Provision - Dublin or around           reply
23/05/2012 21:52 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hiya, DKAR, THANKS for your message. I would really like to if I am not that occupied. I will be working in a summer camp mornings for children with Autism and then home tuition for a boy in the afternoons. So sorry that I can´t really do that this time. THANKS again. I wish you all the best to get the most suitable teacher for your lovely one.
Cheers!

re... : Home Tutor Available for July Provision - Dublin or around           reply
22/05/2012 18:32 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
Thank you for responding! Could I ask you if you know that you can do more than one child as part of the July Provision? If you would like to explore doing one more for our son, please let us know.
Best Regards, DK

Home Tutor Available for July Provision - Dublin or around           reply
21/02/2012 15:59 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hiya, I am an experienced home tutor with teaching experience in school setting and also in home setting. I have been teaching for more than 10 years with children with different learning difficulties such as Autism, Asperger´s, ADHD, Mild general learning difficulties, Dyslexia etc. I have a Psychology Degree, a Postgraduate Diploma in SEN from Hong Kong and a Montessori Degree from Ireland. I love children and I love teaching. That´s why I was so determined to do my training again here to get the recognised qualification.I have registered with the Teaching Council and am a qualified primary teacher in Ireland. I believe a teacher from other country would help expand children´s horizon and this is especially important for children with Autism. Very good references and CV on request.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;