Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor Wanted for Summer Time - Primary School Level

Home Tutor Wanted for Summer Time - Primary School Level           reply
18/05/2015 14:49 - Primary Writing Resources (Locality: Kildare)
-----------------------------------
Kind and patient teacher required for one session a week during the summer holidays for a little boy finding adjusting to school work quiet difficult. Will be going into Senior infants in Sept 2015.

Based outside Newbridge, Co. Kildare.

re : Home Tutor Wanted for Summer Time - Primary School Level           reply
13/06/2016 11:46 - Primary Writing Resources
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I just saw your post.
I am an experienced 1:1 and small-group tutor based in Dublin. Many of the young children I teach lack confidence in their abilities, and it´s surprising the effect this can have on their learning. The early years are often the most significant in a child´s life, and pave the way for the rest of their education.
My style of teaching aims to increase confidence and build a love of learning. My programme uses an approach that focuses on positivity and encouragement, and is tailored specifically to each student.
With a background in psychology and over 3 years experience in tuition, I have seen the effect that simple encouragement can have on a child´s learning. I have a great passion for education and love seeing the progress made by my students.
At the moment I am fully booked for July, but if it is convenient for you we could do 2 sessions a week through August instead of one? If you are interested please get in touch through here, or call me on 00447919117011.
Kind regards,
Olivia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;