re... : Home from Home Killiney-Shankill           reply
10/12/2013 17:05 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Position filled - thanks!

Home from Home Killiney-Shankill           reply
14/11/2013 19:14 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am a Registered Childminder offering an alternative to Mums who do not want to go the way of crèches and big numbers: I mind no more than 3 at a time – sometimes less depending on age. I am voluntary notified to the County Childcare Committee (recommended Best Practice).

I am based in Killiney and offer a professional and quality service from my own home. To this end I have childcare insurance (covers children in home AND car), Garda vetting, training, Fire Certification and up-to-date First Aid. I also have 19 years of experience and really enjoy children of all ages, especially babies and toddlers!

I extended my house by adding on a purpose-built bright, airy and fun playroom. I am located beside a lovely green area and near the beach, so we have plenty of scope for outdoor activity also. I guarantee each child their own room (+ cot + bed linen) for naps.

I provide nutritious balanced dinners, additive free, and organic where possible.

My service is operated using written Policies and Procedures eg for medication, accidents, emergencies etc. I have many excellent references, most local, and from people who continue to drop in for a visit long after their time with me is finished.

There is a very good Montessori pre-school a short distance from me.

Due to my current age profile, this vacancy is for a child of about 18months or older.

If you think I could help with your childcare requirements, please PM/phone/text and we can discuss further.

Thank You.

- Noreen Tierney
087-2344279

discussion forum terms & conditions

;