Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home from home, AVAILABLE (BALDOYLE & surrounding areas)

Home from home, AVAILABLE (BALDOYLE & surrounding areas)           reply
17/10/2013 21:53 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------

My name is Jen and I am a young, fun, mum of 2 boys (age 2 and 6) I live in Baldoyle, with my sons and partner Paul who is a Garda. I have been minding children in my home for 4 years and have fantastic references. Unfortunately, the family I am currently minding for will no longer need me- so I will be available as soon as they are sorted (they kindly offered references also).

I ideally would love part time work, 8-2 ish or 3 full days, but I am open to all possibilities. My son attends Bayside school 9am-2.40pm and my 2 year old is at home until he starts playschool next September.

I have;
My own car
A full clean license
Pediatric first aid (updated yearly)
Fetac classroom assistant certificate
Fantastic references from families I cared for
A house and garden full of toys (climbing frame/slide/trampoline/swings/play house and lots more)
A warm caring environment
Pet free home

I pride myself in having a great relationship with families I care for, I take on children as part of our family and they are treated like my own two. We go out on lots of adventures (weather permitting) or do lots of art/baking/general play if indoors. We have lots of ´play dates´ with my friends and other minders so there is never a shortage of fun!

I have all necessary items for babies (high chair/buggy/toys) My house is baby proofed also.

I really look forward to speaking to anyone interested.

Warmest regards,

Jen 0863205852

discussion forum terms & conditions

;