Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Honest, friendly, experienced childminder available

Honest, friendly, experienced childminder available           reply
03/01/2012 17:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder available. I have 3 references from three other families. I minded new borns, toddles, and children from 2- 15 years old. I can say I am pretty experienced. :) I can manage all age groups ;) I am 24, non smoker, i have my own transport. I am friendly and bubbly. I have lots of energy. Please let me know if you would like to arrange meeting. I am charging 10e per hour, I can consider less if its full time position. I know you may try to get someone for less but think of the quality of service I can provide. Someone once said "you pay peanuts you have monkey" - you pay more you have good quality service that your children need and deserve. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon,

My warmest regards,
Kristy

Honest, friendly, experienced childminder available           reply
03/01/2012 17:25 - Kildare Childminders
Experienced childminder available. I have 3 references from three other families. I minded new borns, toddles, and children from 2- 15 years old. I can say I am pretty experienced. :) I can manage all age groups ;) I am 24, non smoker, i have my own transport. I am friendly and bubbly. I have lots of energy. Please let me know if you would like to arrange meeting. I am charging 10e per hour, I can consider less if its full time position. I know you may try to get someone for less but think of the quality of service I can provide. Someone once said "you pay peanuts you have monkey" - you pay more you have good quality service that your children need and deserve. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon,

My warmest regards,
Kristy

re : Honest, friendly, experienced childminder available           reply
03/01/2012 20:23 - Kildare Childminders
HI Kristy,
I have sent you a pm
Regards,
Catherine

re : Honest, friendly, experienced childminder available           reply
04/01/2012 10:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Kirsty,
We are looking for someone caring and reliable to look after our two boys, aged 5 (school going) and 2, in their own home. The position is 3 days a week Mon-Wed, with an almost immediate start. We live in Dunboyne. If you are interested please contact me on 086 8585260.
Kind regards,
Sandra

discussion forum terms & conditions