Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Honours Childcare Graduate available from June

re : Honours Childcare Graduate available from June           reply
01/04/2015 17:12 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Mags,
I have 4 children, 1 year old twin boys, a 4 year old girl and a six year old boy. I am hoping to return to work soon and am looking for childcare.
July August would be full time with all four -Some summer camps possibly
September onwards would be twins all day with 4 year old finishing school at 1.45 and the 6 year finishing at 2.45. (We live a minute walking from the school)
Homework and lunch
The hours would be 8.30am til 6pm
Can you advise if you are interested

Honours Childcare Graduate available from June           reply
12/03/2015 10:40 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hello,
My name is Mags. I am a 23 year old woman and I am just about to finish an honors degree course in Early Childhood Care and Education. I have a vast amount of experience from carrying out work placement through my college course in early years settings, working with children from 6 months to 6 years of age. I also au-paired for a family in France during three months of the summer in 2013 where i cared for new-born twin boys and an 18 month old little girl. Last summer I also worked as a childminder for a lovely family in Kilkenny city with two young children.
During my four years in college I have studied the developmental milestones for young children in depth and I can carry out the appropriate activities to help the children reach these milestones. I love working with children and would consider myself enthusiastic, energetic, bubbly and most importantly FUN!
As i am in my final year of college I will not be able to start work until June. I am looking for a full time position, preferably 5 days a week in Kilkenny city and the surrounding areas.
I am a non-smoker and have my own car with a full clean driving licence.
Please feel free to P.M me if you need more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Mags :)

re... : Honours Childcare Graduate available from June           reply
01/04/2015 17:40 - Kilkenny Childminders
I have sent you a PM :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;