Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

How much for 2 kids and do you pay holidays

re : How much for 2 kids and do you pay holidays           reply
24/10/2012 08:37 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
forgot to say. you should pay minder for when the little ones are of over the mid terms.

re : How much for 2 kids and do you pay holidays           reply
24/10/2012 08:35 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
hi there its 5 euro for 1 child.and 3 for the second.so you could be paying up to 60 a day a lot of minders might leave it at 50 .you should pay holidays even half rate.when you or the child is sick .and even though you stay at home. you should still pay the minder.a parent wouldent really like it if they dident get paid while being of sick.the same goes for a minder.if the minder herself is sick then you dont have to pay.and if she takes her own holidays then she dosent get paid.if she is using her own car for drop ofs and pick ups. then petrol usage should be covered.

How much for 2 kids and do you pay holidays           reply
23/10/2012 20:58 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin South)
Hi there, I am looking to get my 2 children minded. My 4 year old who will be in preschool 8.30 -11.30 and my 18 month old from 8-4 mon to thurs and 8-3 Friday. I work in a school so will be off all midterms...what would I pay for this many hours etc... Also would I be expected to pay something over the midterms etc, when the mixer is off? Thank you.. :)

re... : How much for 2 kids and do you pay holidays           reply
24/10/2012 08:55 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thank you for that information. I don´t get full pay over midterms (something that we are in discussions for) so it would be hard for me to pay when I am not earning fully myself? This is the first time getting my children minded outside of the family, so I am a bit clueless and nervous ;)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;