Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

How much should I pay for a 9 mnth old for 3 days?

re : How much should I pay for a 9 mnth old for 3 days?           reply
01/03/2012 18:36 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi, If baby is being dropped by you and collected then I would think 40 euro per day. I have paid 50euro per day for same age from 8.30 to 5.00. Dont think you would get a good childminder for less.
Hope this helps

How much should I pay for a 9 mnth old for 3 days?           reply
01/03/2012 15:49 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
How much should I be paying to get a 9 mnth old baby minded 8.30am-4.00pm 3 days a week? Living in the countryside in the west...Baby will be minded in the minders home. Any suggestions appreciated.

re... : How much should I pay for a 9 mnth old for 3 days?           reply
11/03/2012 14:05 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi there, I would love to have parents paying us €40 or €50 in these times, but it isnt the case. With so much competition in the childcare industry, and so many people minding children (although many are un-registered with the HSE) it has become very difficult to keep the fees at the price they were 5 years ago. I would have been charging €40 back in 2006 but over the last 18 months, i have dropped our fees to €35, and even that is the highest in my town (Thurles). I cannot afford to drop my fees any further, however i have started to provide FREE Nappies, Wipes, Creams, etc. rather then reduce the fees any further. We are currently Full, and have a waiting list for Babies. Our facility is a very high standard, and is highly recommended..... So you can get affordable childcare for less these days..... Best of Lcuk ;)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;