Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

How much to charge?

re... : How much to charge?           reply
11/02/2015 11:58 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
No, I´m hoping to meet with them in the next week or so, from what I can see it´ll be 5 days mostly, with the occasional week been 3 days. I had thought €8 per hour but €400 seems a lot to ask, then again I´ll be providing meals and snacks also. I´ll see if they´d a figure in mind and maybe come to a happy medium. Thanks for the advice.

re : How much to charge?           reply
11/02/2015 10:46 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
In cm home €8 an hr, no food in that though but 10hr days parents might expect a discount as 80€ a lot to ask out...400 a week if 5 days...have parents given u any idea of where they at.,,

11/02/2015 20:12 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I´ll see what page the parents are on, and go from there.

11/02/2015 13:23 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Im a childminder at home and last year i was minding 2 siblings age 1 and 3. It was a 8-9 hour day and i was paid 60 euro per day. I did not provide food however. I feel you would probably need to be getting 70 euro per day anyway as day is quite long and you are providing food.

How much to charge?           reply
11/02/2015 00:38 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hello, just looking for a little advice on how much to charge for 2 children aged 3 and 1? It´ll be a 10 hour day, 3-5 days per week. I´ll be providing meals also. Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;