Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

I'm looking for a childminder in Dublin 15

re : I´m looking for a childminder in Dublin 15           reply
31/05/2014 14:09 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Niamh Flynn,
I am 19years old and I live in the Briarwood/Huntstown area in Clonsilla. I am currently doing subbing work in the Central Remedial Clinic in Clontarf. I have done work experience in a Creche with children aged from 6months to 4 years old. I was a live in nanny for the months of June to July in 2012. This involved helping with a set of twins aged 4 months with very severe Colic and Reflux and still to this day babysit them on a regular basis. I have my Garda vetting, First aid course completed and My FETEC level 5 in Special needs assisting. I hold references from the parents I worked for as a Live in Nanny and from Special Olympics (where i currently volunteer). I am a very Friendly, Creative thinker with great energy to all children of all ages. I am very interested in this position so if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on this or by phone 0852078816.
Many Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,
Niamh Flynn.

I´m looking for a childminder in Dublin 15           reply
06/05/2014 12:35 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi all, I´m looking for a childminder in Dublin 15, based near Clonee.
I have two small children, a baby going on 1 and a 3 year old toddler. Our current childcare arrangements have changed. I need a childminder for the baby for 3 full days a week, and the toddler on one of those days only.

Please pm me if interested, and let me know the area you are located, your experience, how many children you currently mind and your daily rate for one and two children.
If there is anyone interested in minding in my own home I would be interested in hearing from you too.

There is a possibility I would need both children minded also on a fourth day but that is not set in stone yet.
Look forward to any replies, thanks!

09/05/2014 06:50 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am living in clonee and have a vacancy at present if required if u would like to give me a call 014421166

14/05/2014 17:55 - Dublin West Childminders
is this possition still available

15/05/2014 12:07 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
I couldn´t open your pm for some reason, would you like to try send it again or my email address is Valerie.cm.murray@gmail.com.
Thanks val

13/05/2014 11:47 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello my name is val,
I am living in Latchford (near ongar), I have one son just turned 3years old. I´m not sure if you have found anyone to look after your children but I would be interested in speaking with you. I am not minding any children at the moment.
If you are interested in contacting me you could pm me and we could arrange to speak.
Regards
Val

discussion forum terms & conditions

;