Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Im a Experience Childminder Available Partime from January 2018 Onwards

Im a Experience Childminder Available Partime from January 2018 Onwards           reply
24/11/2017 11:12 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents,

My name is Amanda and I´m available PARTIME to mind your child in your HOME ONLY morning time till 3/3.3opm but hours can be discuss no problem at all.Areas I´m looking for is STILLORGAN,BLACKROCK,GOATSTOWN AND MAYBE DUNDRUM.I don´t mind TERM TIME OR PART TIME NO PROBLOM.

LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF

I live in Stillorgan.Ive 14 years experience with new borns to 10 years old.Im
Quilfied with excellent Refrences.Im Hardworking,Trustworthy,loyal,Honest,
Organised,Loving and Fun.I want to make you feel confident and happy that your child be well look after by me.Look forward to hearing from you Amanda

amandaeivers26@gmail.com

re : Im a Experience Childminder Available Partime from January 2018 Onwards           reply
09/12/2017 12:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Amanda, I hope you’re well. I saw your ad and we are looking for PT support 4 days a Wk, Mon-Thurs from Jan 2018, morning until 3/330 for our lil boy who will be 20 months by then. Are you still available? We live in Sandyford Village. We would love to connect and meet with you, if this may be of interest. He had been with a minder 3 days PT and it was working out really very well, but she had to rtn to work unfortunately. So, ideally we are looking for someone to stay with us for the year. Tx iris

discussion forum terms & conditions

;