Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

In Home Childminder sought for 3 children in Killenard, Laois

In Home Childminder sought for 3 children in Killenard, Laois           reply
26/02/2015 23:19 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
We´re a young family looking to take on a childminder to work 2-3 days a weeks from approximately 8am to 6pm in our home. We have three young children (2 boys and a girl) aged 5, 3 and 1.
We would love someone who is warm, experienced, energetic, takes initiative and loves to engage with children, playing with them and doing art, baking, going on walks etc.
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you.

re : In Home Childminder sought for 3 children in Killenard, Laois           reply
01/03/2015 23:22 - Laois Childminders
Dear family,
My name is Aida, I´m 31 years old and I´m from Spain.
I graduated last year as a Primary Teacher/Childcare. I´ve also recently completed the first aid training.
I´ve previously worked as a nanny in Spain. I can say with a full confidence that I´ve enjoyed every day and every aspect of my job.
I am currently residing in Co.Laois, Ireland where I also work as an au pair. My every day duties mainly evolve around babysitting.
Despite the fact that I´ve fallen in love with the children during my seven month stay with them (My currently family can give you references) .
I am very pasionate about my job and I find it very rewarding. I enjoyed spending time with children and I always try to find a
moderation between the indoor and outdoor activities.
I am very eager to learn and work and I´m planning on staying in Ireland for a long time.
I appreciate the time you´ve taken to review my application.
Regards,
Aida

In Home Childminder sought for 3 children in Killenard, Laois           reply
26/02/2015 23:19 - Laois Childminders
We´re a young family looking to take on a childminder to work 2-3 days a weeks from approximately 8am to 6pm in our home. We have three young children (2 boys and a girl) aged 5, 3 and 1.
We would love someone who is warm, experienced, energetic, takes initiative and loves to engage with children, playing with them and doing art, baking, going on walks etc.
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;