Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Irish Mother of two boys available for chilminding June-August

re : Irish Mother of two boys available for chilminding June-August           reply
17/05/2014 21:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Stephanie,
I am hoping to get some summer work, but don´t have the full details as interview only on Monday!
I would be looking at a full time position for the summer for my 2 children aged 3 and 14 months, if you could let me know if this is possible and how much you would be charging? We are in the same area so that really helps.
Many thanks,
Kelli

Irish Mother of two boys available for chilminding June-August           reply
14/05/2014 14:28 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a mother of two young boys and I am available for childminding in my home. We would create a home from home for your child. We live in the Dun Laoghaire/Monkstown area. We enjoy walking our pet dogs every day and also playing in the local park and having fun. I believe in healthy eating and healthy living. Please PM if you would like any further information. I am available full or part time. Garda vetted.

re... : Irish Mother of two boys available for chilminding June-August           reply
19/05/2014 11:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Kelli,
I hope your interview went well today. My two boys are two and 8 months so I would be happy to look after your two kids. The 14month old would have great fun with the boys and I would make sure we do plenty with your seven year old. The rate would really all depend on the hours you might be doing. Maybe if all goes well and you get the job you are looking for I could call you or we could meet up in person and discuss it further. Again best of luck with the interview. Thanks for getting in contact and I hope to hear from you soon.
Stephanie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;