re : Irish Mum & Childminder Available Dublin 18           reply
17/11/2013 12:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
B

Irish Mum & Childminder Available Dublin 18           reply
30/10/2013 14:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there mums & dads,

I am a caring, energetic & very safety concious childminder looking to mind a child either full time or part time in my own home.

I have a 2yr old girl and a 5 yr old girl (junior infants). I also mind a little 19 month old girl.

I genuinely love minding children and believe that, where possible, all children should be minded in a home from home environment. I can guarantee that your child will be treated as one of my own.

I have experience with fussy eaters and bad sleepers, children with ALOT of energy and little ones that may be a little on the quiet side. As a mother I am used to all of the above and none of which I see as a problem.

We have lots of play all day learning nursery rhymes, reading plenty of books, and lots and lots of arts and crafts, baking etc. I also try to get the children out for 2-3 walks in the park every day (Irish weather depending). The park has a fantastic playground and is only a 3 minute walk from my home.

We also attend a local baby/toddler group every Wednesday morning.

I am a non smoker.

I am trained in first aid.

My home is very clean and is both smoke free and pet free. I have a good sized garden also.

I live along the Luas line with the Glencairn stop only a 3 minute walk from my home.

Excellent References Available.

Please PM or call me direct on 086-8430298.

Many Thanks

Natasha

re : Irish Mum & Childminder Available Dublin 18           reply
08/11/2013 15:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Z

discussion forum terms & conditions

;