Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Irish speaking childminder

Irish speaking childminder           reply
31/07/2013 15:47 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Feighli linbh le Gaeilge ag teastáil i ndeisceart na cathrach.

re : Irish speaking childminder           reply
29/06/2017 09:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Tá gaeilge agam agus ba mhaith liom a bheith ag obair le paistí. Ba mhaith liom staidéar le Coláiste Hibernia. Ba mhaith liom a bheith i mo mhúinteoir. Tá mé ag lorg post anois.
Are you still looking for an Irish speaking childminder, is anyone else there looking for one as well? I hope to do the primary teaching course with Hibernia College and I would like to work with children while brushing up on my Irish. I am available for work and I present with an extensive CV and references. I can also ´live in´ if that is what you are looking for.

re... : Irish speaking childminder           reply
28/08/2017 16:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I just saw your post. I was wondering are you still looking for a childminding position? I am looking for someone to look after our two boys aged 10 and 8, after school on Monday and Wednesday afternoons. They need to be picked up from their school at 2.20pm on Donore Avenue, Dublin 8 and walk them home (takes about 20 minutes). I am particularly looking for someone who might be able to help with their Irish homework as they are a bit behind in this subject :)
Anyway, let me know if it is of interest.
Thanks
Erica

discussion forum terms & conditions

;