Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Irish tutor wanted

Irish tutor wanted           reply
13/12/2020 13:06 - Announcements (Locality: Dublin West)
-----------------------------------
Hi, Im looking for Irish tutor for my daughter.She is first year student on secondary school.plese pm me if interested.
thanks Nada

re : Irish tutor wanted           reply
17/08/2021 13:55 - Announcements
-----------------------------------
Hi Nada,
I am reaching out to ask if you have located a suitable Irish language tutor for your daughter in West Dublin?
I am a registered and fully Garda vetted Teacher of Further Education, based in Dublin 20. I hold Irish language fluency qualifications with the Teastas Eorpach na Gaeilge and I am currently open to new students. I am fully vaccinated and open to conducting in-person tuition in households that are fully vaccinated. I also provide online tutoring via Zoom.
I predominantly tutor primary school aged children and young secondary students. I provide tailored tuition plans to meet the needs of each student, using a friendly and encouraging approach to build their self-confidence.
My approach to the Irish language emphasises the importance of building oral language/conversational skills and building the foundation blocks of vocabularly, grammar, and verb conjugation.
If you would like to receive any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me by email (farrellykeeva@gmail.com) or mobile (0876299171). I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Keeva Farrelly

discussion forum terms & conditions

;