Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Is this the going rate????????????

re : Is this the going rate????????????           reply
01/02/2012 10:02 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
i think people should get paid for holidays and bank holidays.ive seen a couple of adds that have been put up a few times which states that i dont want to pay for holidays or bank holidays and ive also noticed that these people are offering a pittance.some of them want food and school drop ofs and collections for 30 euro a day.a freind of mine was going to mind 3 kids 2 are school going with 1 collected at 1.30 and the other collected at 2.30 her petrol for that alone would have been around 50 a week..she was being offered 180 a week.take away the petrol money.shes left with 130

re... : Is this the going rate????????????           reply
31/01/2012 20:01 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Wow thats great think I will have to have a chat with theparents as I am feeling really undervalued at the min! Thanks for replying :)

re : Is this the going rate????????????           reply
31/01/2012 19:51 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
hi im a childminder for two children and im paid half pay for all bank holidays and any holidays either i take or they take

Is this the going rate????????????           reply
31/01/2012 19:45 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin West)
Hi guys just looking for some advise please! I am currently minding a 1year old and a six year oldin my own home,the parents provide all their food, nappies etc hours are 7.45 til 3.30 with a schooldrop off and collection for the older child. Am being paid 40eur per day at the moment with no pay for bank hols or school hols as 1of the parents is a teacher

Am I right in thinking that I should get something for the bank hols and school hols???????
Any advise appreciated thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;