Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

JULY PROVISION Tutor Available- Cork City/ County

JULY PROVISION Tutor Available- Cork City/ County           reply
30/05/2014 11:33 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
-----------------------------------
I am a 26 year old Garda vetted teacher with an array of experience and a full clean driving licence. I have recently completed my HDip in Education where I was based in a secondary school for the teaching year. As well as this, I have a Masters in English Literature and Film. I studied Geography, English, Psychology and Sociology during my Bachelor of Arts. In terms of experience I worked in a school as a substitute teacher and as a Special Needs Assistant before my Masters. During this time I worked closely with students with Autism; ADD and ADHD, as well as other specific learning difficulties such as; Dyspraxia and Dyslexia. I am a creative and patient person who enjoys working with children and young people. I have given grinds to Junior Certificate students. I am flexible with times.

re... : JULY PROVISION Tutor Available- Cork City/ County           reply
17/04/2015 11:04 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello Penny7,
I have replied via your email.
Kind regards,
Maria

re : JULY PROVISION Tutor Available- Cork City/ County           reply
16/04/2015 22:14 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi, I have a 7 year old son in 1st Class who has ASD and Dyslexia. He is in mainstream school with a part time SNA and a resource teacher. He is friendly and outgoing. We want a tutor for social purposes. We are living in Blackrock. If you are interested please e-mail me brendaryancleary@hotmail.com

re : JULY PROVISION Tutor Available- Cork City/ County           reply
16/06/2014 01:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
My 17year old son has recently been diagnosed with asd and is going into 6th year and I am looking for someone to do July provision with him if you are interested contact my email
Hayes.jjohn@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;