Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision - Cork and Limerick area

July Provision - Cork and Limerick area           reply
08/03/2014 18:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
-----------------------------------
My name is Elizabeth, I´m 21 and currently doing my masters in Applied Psychology in UCC. I have a degree in Applied Psychology. I have experience with children on the autistic spectrum. I´m currently a facilitator for a social skills group for children with Asperger´s aged 11-14. I have substantial tutoring experience both in groups and one on one. I´m friendly, dedicated, enthusiastic, hardworking, innovative and not afraid of a challenge. I´m living in Cork city and willing to travel throughout Cork city and county. I would also be available in the west Limerick/north Kerry area. I have experience working in primary schools settings as well as with children with special needs. I feel like my experience in the area of applied psychology gives me a practical and theoretical basis that can be applied beneficially in the area of July Provision. I´ve been working with children in some capacity for the past 6 years. I love being around them and would make July a fun and learning filled time for all involved. I have a variety of interests both academic and extra-curricular. I´m willing to learn on the job and put everything into it. My thesis is an evaluation of the AcceleRead/AcceleWrite programme and I have experience with other educational interventions. I can be contacted by e-mail 110324975@umail.ucc.ie or by phone 0872044940

discussion forum terms & conditions

;