Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision - Male Tutor available in Mayo

July Provision - Male Tutor available in Mayo           reply
14/04/2014 23:03 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Mayo)
-----------------------------------
I am a fully qualified secondary school teacher and I have experience teaching all class levels and pupils of all abilities. I have experience teaching pupils with specific learning needs and behavioural difficulties. I obtained my Professional Gradate Degree in Education from Edinburgh University and since then I have completed numerous Continued Professional Courses in Child Protection and Child Development. I am First Aid qualified and I am a qualified rugby coach. I am registered with the General Teaching Council of Scotland and I am currently in the process of registering with the Irish Teaching council.
In recent summers I have worked in summer camps and I am a Rugby and Gaelic Football coach in Edinburgh, this has given me experience with pupils with learning difficulties outside the classroom setting. I also work as a full time resident tutor where I have gained extensive experience teaching pupils on a one to one basis.

Please PM me if you would like to get in touch.

re : July Provision - Male Tutor available in Mayo           reply
15/04/2014 18:00 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi There,
have 13 year old boy with High Functioning Autism living in Castlebar. Would be grateful if you could contact me if you are not already booked.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;