Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Home Tution Cork/Kerry

July Provision Home Tution Cork/Kerry           reply
25/04/2014 23:35 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
-----------------------------------
Fully qualified Primary School Teacher available for July Provision 2014.I am based in North Cork however I would be willing to travel. I am registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland and I am Garda vetted. I am currently subbing and have experience of teaching in mainstream classes, resource teaching and learning support. I have taught children with a range of special educational needs whilst subbing and on work experience including autism, dyslexia, hearing impairment and down syndrome. I also have done July Provision for 2 years in a Special Education School setting I have a full clean Irish driving licence and my own car . I would also be very flexible with regards days and times.Please do not hesitate to contact me at hannahoconnor18@gmail.com for any additional information.

re : July Provision Home Tution Cork/Kerry           reply
25/04/2014 23:54 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi Anna,
My son is almost 9 yrs old and has high functioning ASD, he is also dyslexic, his areas of difficulty are social interaction and communication with his peers, he has sensory processing difficulties and anxiety around new and unfamiliar situations.
His other areas of difficulty are reading and writing.
We live in the Crosshaven area, if interested my email is ekc.cummins@hotmail.com
Kind regards,
Elma

discussion forum terms & conditions

;