Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision/Home tutoring

re... : July Provision/Home tutoring           reply
17/05/2014 17:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi
My name is Seosamh I am a newly qualified physical education and geography teacher looking to become a tutor in the Dublin area. I have experience working with children with special educational needs, if you are interested could you give me a ring on 087-4149021.
Kind Regards
Seosamh

re : July Provision/Home tutoring           reply
02/05/2014 11:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
My son Daniel aged 7.5 is a very happy gentle boy with autism and a moderate learning disability. He is non verbal with a fantastic smile and great rte contact. He uses some pecs and understands some lamh signs. He is a twin so used to sharing space with his sister. We live in dublin twelve. His school will open first two weeks july so we are looking for a teacher with relevant experience who would like to do home july tuition with dan for twenty hours over the two weeks july 14 and july 21. My e-mail is mauraleenwilliams@gmail.com.

02/05/2014 11:49 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
My son Daniel aged 7.5 is a very happy gentle boy with autism and a moderate learning disability. He is non verbal with a fantastic smile and great rte contact. He uses some pecs and understands some lamh signs. He is a twin so used to sharing space with his sister. We live in dublin twelve. His school will open first two weeks july so we are looking for a teacher with relevant experience who would like to do home july tuition with dan for twenty hours over the two weeks july 14 and july 21. My e-mail is mauraleenwilliams@gmail.com.

17/05/2014 17:10 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
My name is Seosamh I am a newly qualified physical education and geography teacher looking to become a tutor in the Dublin area. I have experience working with children with special educational needs, if you are interested could you give me a ring on 087-4149021.
Kind Regards
Seosamh

02/05/2014 11:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision

17/05/2014 17:39 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Many thanks for your reply seosamh. I have just found a tutor.appreciate your interest in working with dan best wishes maura

July Provision/Home tutoring           reply
01/05/2014 21:42 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,

I am a primary school teacher and I will be available for July provision in the Dublin area, I have a car and am willing to travel.
PM me if you are looking for someone for July provision/home tutoring and I will pass on my details.

Thanks,
Kate

discussion forum terms & conditions

;